Okay Carol I’ll take you up on this 7 things meme!
- I lead a Christian weight loss group called First Place 4 Health. I have lost and kept off 20 pounds for 4 years. I would like to lose another 10 or 15 but I would be completely okay to just stay where I am currently. The other ladies in the group have helped to keep me accountable to keeping the weight off my body. If I wasn’t meeting with them every Saturday morning at 7:30 a.m. then I would have gained each and every ounce back by now.
- I LOVE to geocache! It helps me get some exercise. It introduces me to things in nature I would never get to see otherwise. Things like huge spiders and ticks but thankfully no snakes…..yet. Oh and things like taking a hike with my sister-in-law and introducing my music buddies to a new techie idea and some fantasic artwork!
- I talk to my cat. Maybe that makes me a crazy cat lady but I do it anyway. Any critter that truly keeps a house mouse–free deserves some prime time attention!
- I do the bills for my husband small engine business and I can’t wait until I don’t have to ever do them again!!!!
- I buy almost all the books I read and then donate them to my school or community library. I can’t stand waiting till it’s my turn on the wait list but I also don’t want a house full of books I’ve already read. I NEVER read the same book twice. What’s the point? I already know the ending!
- I have a horrible memory for numbers. I don’t know how much money I make. I know I have enough to make my budget work but I never can remember my annual income when someone asks me. I can’t remember the date of my wedding. (So my hubby and I have agreed to keep a framed copy of our invite on the wall at all times in case I need a reference). I can’t even remember my own age with doing a math problem.
- I graduated from a small High School. No really………. I mean really small. My graduating class was only 27 kids and we were a large class for our school. I knew every kid in my High School by first and last name. I got a great education while at said school. I learned German, took 5 years of math in 4 years, and had more music experiences than I could count. I owe a piece of where I am right now to the wonderful teachers I had at Cissna Park High School (thanks Mr. Norris, Mrs. Horton and Mrs. Bauer!)
The Principal’s Page – Just because I need a good laugh and I’m sure he’ll have fun with this.
Amy M. Burns – another music educator
Jennifer Pugsley – an edublogger that’s just getting started
Now folks remember if this is not your type of thing that’s fine! Just ignore my tag. Thanks!